Thursday, May 29, 2008

x)

And i have not been attending trainings for like almost a week already. Many things cropped up. Sorry renee, Got to pangseh you. But i'll attend trainings on next wednesday alrights. :]


TODAYwoke up at 8 plus, aiyas. Dont say already, supposed to go escape one lehhhhhhhhhhh.
Then went back to sleep agains.
Ate breakfast & went to meet linghui and jiansheng. Went amk hub to play arcade. We played the backetball thingy. Jiansheng and me paired! we scored 369 cans! okay luh, i scored the most, unlike him. muahahaha. :/ Played played played.
ok laas, the rest nothing much already.

omg laa. i miss my grandmum alot alot alot alot. Nobody knows how i feel one. She even promised me to buy a chocolate mahjong set for me during my 16th birthday.

(in chinese conversation with her)
nainai : min er, what you want for your birthday present ahs? say laa, i'll sure buy for you one.
me : aiyas, Dont need buy laa. All I want is you. *smiles*
nainai : *she laughs & give me a v v v v v funny look*
me : hmmmm, okay laa. i want chocolates!
nainai : haha. okay. i'll buy for you. But make sure you drink plenty of water alrights.
me: & i agreed. *immediately give her a hug*
nainai : *she laughs real loud*
(with the promised hand shake)
& now, What is this, it sucks.

I know its been a long time already, but i seriously cant forget her pleaseeeeeee. ><>
BYEE <3!

No comments: